While running a company might seem more fun than being at a 9 to 5 job it still is not as easy as some might think and there is a lot of responsibility that lies on your shoulders. You are the one who has to take care about risk management, budget, and of course the communication inside and outside your company. Now, if you are an international company and need to have numerous international calls with your partners on a daily basis that can get pretty costly. Lucky for you, Voice-over-IP telephones are becoming more popular, and now along with SIP trunking, it is the most convenient method of communication especially compared to the traditional service communication using major telephone providers.
It is a fact that by switching to SIP Trunking you are going to save a lot of money as initial investments are quite low, and in most of the cases you can try out and test the option for free. But is it the right choice for your company, how does it work, and what are the potential benefits? Let’s go ahead and take a look.
Should You Invest In SIP Trunking
SIP Trunking doesn’t require much other than a stable internet connection and a gateway that will support the IP protocol. The IP protocol is used to place calls and by using SIP you are actually making your vice an application of the protocol – much similar like an email or web is in its own sense. And although SIP Trunking may sound like there is a lot of heavyweight equipment invested in it there is not – it is a set of protocols that allows you to use the power of Internet voiceover communication.
Now, in order to answer the question if it is right for your company you need to consider a few things. Before listing the benefits of this method we can tell you that there are few cons – first and foremost you need a strong and stable 24/7 internet connection; a good gateway option; and last but not least an expert who is going to be there at any point with the goal of SIP implementation and maintenance. Your best bet is to try out the Free SIP Trunk see how it goes and then decide if it is going to work for you or not.
The Benefits Of SIP Trunking
1. Now, first and foremost, you will be saving a lot of money. Certain comparison studies say that companies using SIP Trunking save up to 50% on monthly basis comparing to regular international call bills. And this percentage can be even higher if your company has a high volume of long international calls.
2. You will be getting an immediate return on investment, and wherever you currently are the SIP Trunking technology will be there to support you – it combines data and your voice in a unified network that you will be able to use no matter your geographical location.
3. Along with that, your employees can connect to the network via simple mobile apps that support the platform and remain connected even when they are not in the company. And yes, now you will not have to pay data and telephone bills separately as those two are connected in one single network.
4. One of the biggest benefits certainly is the fact that there are no hardware investments or physical infrastructure that has to support it. Unlike the name might implicate there, the SIP Trunking technology itself is not going to take almost any space and all it takes is to connect to the unified communication network.
5. Last but not least it is reliable and easy to manage and maintain as long as you have an expert by your side!
The benefits of SIP Trunking are numerous and be sure that it will become even more popular in the years ahead of us. So what are you waiting for, check out number.io, install it and save thousands of dollars on your monthly bills!