Ankle boots are some of the cutest boots that you can wear for everyday activities, as well as when going out with your friends. However, are they also office-friendly, and can you wear them to your new job? How many pairs do you own, and still seem to struggle to style when it comes to your business or office hours? Keep on reading and understand all there’s to it, as well as different styling possibilities that are listed down below!
How long have they been around?
Ankle boots are nowadays worn by men and women and are quite popular among kids as well. They have been around since the early 19th century, and are nowadays some of the most popular styles of boots. Why? Well, due to their effortless looks and affordable prices, these have become a must-have in our closets. They are warm, comfy, as well as different in loads of different colors that you can style, aside from the safe-bet black.
Is it okay to wear ankle boots at the office?
When it comes to wearing this item to your work, ask yourself if they are appropriate as well as allowed within your dress code. Some offices and jobs have a strict code when it comes to your attire. Ask yourself if you’re breaking any rules by wearing this item. If not, you’re more than welcome to style them! Once you throw on a gorgeous pair you will be looking & feeling like a true fashion icon. Most offices have nothing against boots, no matter which kind of style you choose to go for.
Is there a lot of ankle boot models?
Ankle boots can come in loads of different colors, patterns, as well as sizes. The material that is used in their production is the most important item that will determine its price tag, along with the manufacturer & brand. You will usually stumble upon:
- Leather ankle boots
- Rubber ankle boots
- High-heel ankle boots
- Cowboy boots
- Marten style boots
How to style your ankle boots in 4 different ways
Option 1: dress & boots
You can look feminine & sexy when at the office, and you can still wear your favorite flowy or A-line dress. However, there are some rules that you should follow and understand before you start to style these two items together. Here are your ultimate tips:
- Wear a knee-length wavy dress since it will flow against your body and it won’t take the spotlight of your boots.
- Throw on a cozy sweater (cardigan on top) to keep that chic, sleek & professional approach.
- Wear pair of hosiery that will match your skin tone, especially if it is a bit colder than usual.
- Go for a pop of color when it comes to your jewelry, accessories, or your boots to give a bit of life & vibrancy to your outfit.
- Stick to flat boots since they won’t look ”too much” once you consider the entire vibe of the outfit.
Option 2: boots & a skirt
Another common go-to formal look can be your favorite skirt & some sleek boots. This duo will also suit different body types, heights, as well as shapes. Here’s how it’s properly done:
- You should wear a skirt that goes just below your knees.
- Stick to a pencil skirt since it is known to work the best with all different kinds of items, and it is a staple for office wear.
- Combine the skirt with a blouse that is in your favorite color.
- Go for a pair of booties that are in the same color family as your blouse.
- Go for a stylish tote bag that will make the look even more cohesive.
- Most women will prefer flats (yet again) when it comes to this feminine yet not over-powering look.
Option 3: trousers & ankle boots
Who would have thought that these two can actually look cute together?! This is the perfect stylish outfit for women who don’t want to look too feminine or dressed up at their job. Here is how to achieve that vibe:
- Go for some skinny or tight-fit trousers that you will enjoy along with your ankle boots, especially if it is cool and cold outside.
- This combination will make you look tall & skinny, especially if you stick to a medium or high heel boot.
- Go for a simple white shirt underneath.
- Tuck it in your pants for that careless & chic vibe.
- Throw on a coat or a black leather jacket on top to finish off the stylish street-like vibe.
PS: Go for a dramatic and vibrant lipstick as well.
Option 4: suit & boots
Are you a suit & tie girl? Maybe you enjoy that perfectly matched blazer look? This combo is for women who wish to look youthful and young, as well as formal. You can spice up your wardrobe and your approach, and here is how:
- Go for the same colored blazer & pants, stick to a black monochrome vibe if this is what you own and already have in your closet.
- Go for a dramatic pink, neon yellow, green, or blue shirt underneath to give it a pop of color.
- You can also throw on a silk scarf, or use a hair tie to put your hair in a ponytail (just give it a pop of any kind).
- Go for ankle boots that have a bit of a heel since they will make you look tall, slim, yet stylish.
Where to find your ideal pair?
Looking for that perfect pair of boots that you can wear at all times? Not too sure where to shop or where to find different models yet all at one place? Just click here and browse through different brands, models, as well as sizes & colors. Everyone will easily find their must-have pair at an affordable price point! These boots are perfect for girls, women, yet there is also a men’s section, ideal for everyone’s liking & wear.