– Today, Facebook is one of the most popular and used social networking website. Once you have registered your account, you can post pictures, articles, videos, and your statuses. But, what makes it interesting to use is that you also have the possibility of viewing accounts of other people as well. While saving photos from Facebook is quite easy, saving videos is a whole new difficulty. So, if you are looking for ways to download video posted by you or other, here is a list of 3 ways of how you can download Facebook videos:
- Use an Android application – there are various phone applications that will allow you to download videos from Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, etc. These applications can be found either on the Google Play Store or you can get them from their official websites. Once you installed the app, you will need to log in your Facebook account via the application that you installed. From the Facebook video page, you can get the right resolution and download the video right away. The process is simple and you will have to wait a few seconds for the video to be downloaded. Almost all of these apps are easy to use, you will be able to download MP3 files directly from videos, and you can choose the resolution you want.
- Use a web service, like Vidown – this is a free web service which you can use in order to download Facebook videos. This is a Facebook video downloader, which means that you can use it on your PC, Mac, or even from mobile browsers. To use this kind of web service is simple to use. All you will have to do is first copy the Facebook video URL (which you can get by right-clicking the video and selecting „show video URL“). Next, you will have to copy the URL and paste it into the website. In a second, you will be able to see two links to download the video. You can download standard or in HD quality. These web services are accessible from multiple devices and it works well with mobiles too.
- Download Facebook videos on iPhone and iPad – unlike Android phones, there is no dedicated app to download Facebook video on iPhone or iOS. And if you try to download a video using online service, it will most definitely not work. Mostly because, when you click the download button, it will start playing the video, but you will not see the download option. In order to be able to download video on your iPhone or iPad, you will need to download and install the FileMaster. It is quite simple, you will need to go to the web page and download it. Next, enter the URL of the video and hit the download button. The moment you do that, you will see a pop-up message asking you to download it. Once you clicked it, you have pretty much finished the job. To view the downloaded video, go to the download section inside the File browsing app.
– So, these are some of the ways that you can download Facebook videos directly to the device you are using without it being time-consuming or difficult.