A powerful drill is an indispensable assistant in domestic use and in production. It is able to make holes in any materials: stone, granite, concrete. The American manufacturer of Milwaukee, since the introduction of the first drill, has established a tradition of creating innovative high-performance devices. Today, Milwaukee Tool manufactures over 500 different tools and 3,500 accessories that are superior in quality to any other manufacturer. The company’s solutions are designed to meet the ever-growing needs of the professional user. The combination of ergonomic design with unrivaled quality makes the Milwaukee drill unique in the power tool market. You can buy Milwaukee combi drills on ukplanettools.co.uk and enjoy a great tool.
Drill Milwaukee: advantages and features
Combined del Milwaukee is part of a new generation of cordless tools from an American manufacturer. The electric screwdriver has an ideal combination of dimensions and power. It does not require its motor to work, but it lasts much longer than its brush counterparts. In addition, the del screwdriver has an excellent ergonomic design and a balanced shortened body for maximum comfort in management. Main properties:
- Milwaukee tools are focused on the professional user;
- the company was the first to invent technology that allows the use of lithium-ion batteries;
- Milwaukee M18 batteries provide 20% more power than other lithium-ion products on the market;
- the operator can independently adjust the speed;
- some models work in reverse mode as a screwdriver;
- IMB technology extends the life of the unit;
- the FIXTEC keyless chuck allows you to lock the spindle and quickly change accessories;
- power state electro promotion ensures long-term operation on one charge;
- the user has the opportunity to choose the optimal speed from 2 options: 0-500/0-1800 rpm;
- power from innovative 18-volt REDLITHIUM batteries guarantees high performance.
- this device is 165 mm long and easily performs work in limited space;
- the built-in LED is responsible for high-precision processing even in dark places.
- the metabolic housing of the gearbox is characterized by incredible durability.
- advanced REDLINK electronics protect against overload and overheating;
- a special indicator shows the charge level;
- super lightweight (1.2 kg) eliminates any discomfort during long-term use.
How to choose the Milwaukee combi drill set
In the world of construction tools, there is no more versatile tool than a drill. Thanks to it, you can easily tighten self-tapping screws, unscrew them, drill holes, and do preparatory work for other power tools. When choosing a drill, first of all, you should take into account the specific tasks that the unit must cope with. However, the brand is equally important. The Milwaukee company is focused on professional users and maintains its reputation by creating cutting-edge tools.
Criteria of choice:
- Unit type. To work with durable materials, you should stop at impact drills. The Milwaukee catalog offers combination devices with a reverse function, which allows them to be used as screwdrivers;
- Power. The American brand product range offers power drills from 630W to 1200W;
- A number of turns. The optimal speed will ensure high-quality drilling even on the most durable surface;
- Cartridge type. Models from Milwaukee are equipped primarily with quick-release chucks, which allow you to change consumable tools in seconds;
- Unit power type.
Application of Milwaukee cordless combi drill
The Milwaukee Cordless Drill/Driver is designed to drive or loosen wood screws, screws, self-tapping screws, dowels, and other fastening accessories. Equipped with a torque control clutch, it has two-speed settings for optimal work with different materials. Main application:
- Ideal for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications;
- The compact design provides excellent balance and control;
- Ideal for accessing tight spaces.
What is important to know about the Milwaukee 18v combi drill
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation – Founded in 1924, today it is the largest manufacturer of heavy-duty hand tools and power tools for professional workers around the world. The main office is located in Brookfield (Wisconsin, USA), production facilities are located in the USA, and modern enterprises are in Europe. All MILWAUKEE products are characterized by a high ratio of price, quality, and long service life.
- Length 165 mm
- Number of operating modes 2
- Max. torque (Nm) 60
- Max. beat rate (bpm) 0 – 27,000
- Voltage (V) 18
- Screwdriving vibration level error (m/s²) 1.5
- Vibration level error when drilling in concrete, m/s² 1.5
- Vibration level error when drilling in metal (m/s²) 1.5
- Sound pressure level error, dBA 3
- Sound power level error, dBA 3
- Battery type Li-ion
- Vibration level when driving a screw (m/s²) 0.64
- Vibration level when drilling in concrete, m/s² 13
- Vibration level when drilling in metal (m/s²) 0.93
- Sound pressure level, dBA 85
- Sound power level, dBA 96
- Weight 1.8 kg
- Battery capacity, Ah 2.0 / 4.0
- Charger, min 40 / 80
- Speed without load, rpm 0-500/ 0-1800
- Cartridge, mm 13
- Max. drilling diameter in wood, mm 52
- Max. drilling diameter in steel, mm 13
- Max. drilling diameter in concrete, mm 16
Where to buy the Milwaukee 18v combi drill set
You can buy the Milwaukee combi drill from the UK Planet tool at the best prices and only the best quality. The Milwaukee 18v combi drill is a screwdriver designed for use in particularly tight spaces. This is due to its shape and a number of features. The handle is covered with a “guard” – to protect the hand. On the front of the “guard”, there is a magnetic mount that can be used to hold additional bits and fasteners.
On the top of the case, there is a sliding speed switch (the same as most screwdrivers) and a button, by pressing which they change the direction of rotation or block the rotation of the shaft during transportation. In cramped conditions, this design is more convenient than the usual “sliding” button under the gearbox. The belt clip, backlight LED, and battery charge indicator are also on the “guard”. The handle is rubberized, there are also rubber inserts in places where the tool can come into contact with the surface when laying it. However, these performance features are found on many types of different equipment, in practice, this is already the standard for professional screwdrivers.