The popular messaging applications provide the benefits of sending and receiving messages quickly. With convenient chat windows, they facilitate the transfer of instant messages, voice calls, video calls, and so much more.
These messaging apps are compatible with both Android and iOS. However, these apps are not restricted to chatting. They are also used for exchanging media files, doing video calls, and organizing business meetings.
With the pandemic hitting the world in 2020, the entire world has resorted to these messaging apps to mingle with their friends and stay socially active. The world is believed to become further digital in 2021. In this article, we will talk about the eight new messaging apps that will be popular in 2021.
This communication app is sure to have a lot of users in 2021. So far, it has received a phenomenally high rating. Chattoday.com allows you to find numerous strangers online through the other popular messaging apps like Snapchat, Telegram etc. The features that have made the app popular are as follows-
- You can easily find people near your location within your desired range
- This app is safe and easy to use for people of all age groups
- It offers easy options to group the community, regardless of its size.
- This app has a no spam policy and is a safe platform to join
It provides an excellent platform to connect with people who pursue the same passion or hobby. The latest version of this app lets the users create videos, communities, and quizzes for showcasing their interest in the world. A few best features of this app are as follows-
- It allows users to use background music, turn horizontal videos into vertical ones, and add text.
- It lets users make new friends from any corner of the globe.
- People may write their stories and blogs here. They may also create quizzes.
- It has inbuilt options for customization to a great extent.
It had already earned a name for itself. Apart from text messages, it also has a wide variety of expressive stickers. It also has an option named Hikemoji that allows users to click selfies which they can use as personal emojis. The popular features of this app are as follows-
- It suggests the right sticker for the right mood during interactive sessions.
- It offers an option of a quick reply where the app provides immediate recommendations.
- The message which a user types, turns into a personal Hikemoji sticker. It may be customized to suit the mood of the user.
- The users may send and receive videos and location.
- It protects chats and calls with 128-bit AES and 2048 RSA encryption.
- It offers the option to hide personal chats for their safety.
Signal has emerged as one of the most popular and advanced communication apps of this generation. It allows instant communication with friends and family members across the globe. It has a technology that protects the privacy of members. It is optimized to work in the most restricted environments. A few popular features of this app are as follows-
- The messages are delivered instantly.
- The users may shift to the dark mode conveniently.
- End-to-end encryption ensures protection against data theft.
- It has inbuilt image editing features to crop and flip the outgoing photos.
5. Google Duo
This app allows premium video-calls free of cost. Its simplicity is impressive. The outstanding features that have made this app popular among the masses are as follows-
- It allows people to make calls between Android and iOS
- This app enables people to connect at least twelve people in a single group call
- With this app, the users may make video calls even under low light
- People may use this app through tabs, web, and mobile.
- It allows users to send and receive personalized voice and video messages
- End-to-end encrypted conversation ensures privacy.
It is one of the most popular messaging apps. It is all set to take the world by storm. It offers the option of a group chat, and it also helps people find other nearby users. A few features that have set this app apart from others are as follows-
- This app allows users to create and stream live videos. They are also free to broadcast the videos.
- It allows celebrities to engage with their fans.
- The users are free to create groups with like-minded users. This feature allows them to chat with other users.
- It allows users to download and play video games.
- Users may apply masks and other filters to have fun on Live Video.
7. Google Message
This app has a search option that allows users to track old conversations with any specific contact. It enables texting and chatting. Its distinguishing features are as follows-
- Users may send or receive payment through Google Pay.
- Users may send or receive messages through Wifi or cellular data.
- This app offers the option of smart replies.
This app has already gathered a massive fan following. It has millions of active users. Some of its features are as follows-
- It is free of advertisements.
- It stores chat history in the cloud. There is no compromise with the device space.
- The app uses 256-bit symmetric AES encryption.
- It works equally smoothly on desktop and mobile platforms.
- This app doesn’t allow any third party to access the data.
- The app supports GIF and stickers to be emotionally expressive.
Nowadays, the entire world has gone digital. Most of the data needs to be shared online. Even the various industries have increasingly become data-based. So, these messaging apps that act as a medium for sharing data have come up as saviors. These messaging apps have a host of GIFs, stickers, and other emoticons to facilitate smooth conversations. Also, they are encrypted to prevent any data breach. The world has undergone a drastic social change, and these messaging apps have become the need of the hour.