Are you planning your next trip ? We have ideas for your next luxury trip.
After 2 years of COVID-19, now most borders are accessible without having to quarantine and there are fewer health restrictions concerning traveling. Now is a good time to go on a trip. But where and how ?
In this article we are going to give some ideas ! First of all, you could go on a one-in-a-lifetime adventure by a world tour by jet. You don’t have to buy a jet, you could rent one. Indeed there are a lot of private jet rental companies such as AEROAFFAIRES. You could also prepare your next ski trip. If you prefer being in the sun, you can embark on a trip towards incredible islands. Finally, you could decide to do tourism in Europe.
World tour in private jet
Doing a world tour in a private jet is the best experience for luxury travel. You could handpick a list of different countries that you wish to visit. Then, you could hop in your jet when you want to leave the country that you are currently in to go to the next one in the list. Using a private jet is a great way to do a lot of multiple destinations that are not far from each other quite easily. Moreover, with the private jet you do not have the usual hassle of public airplane trips. It could be quite time consuming if you choose to travel using airline companies.
In order to be more efficient, it could be strategic to travel to a continent at the time and visit the desired countries while you are there. This will be a crazy adventure that will stay with you for the rest of your life for sure. You could do it on your own, with friends, spouse, family. For the countries that you wish to discover, you can choose yourself or choose a predefined list of cities and countries to visit while doing your world tour by private jet.
Luxury winter holidays
You could also want to have a luxury stay in the mountains in order to enjoy the snow. Indeed, there are a lot of luxury trips to be made. You could go and enjoy the deep and fresh snow in Canada in an incredible luxurious resort. Also, you could decide to spend your winter holidays in a luxurious traditional chalet in the Alps. You could decide between French, Italian or Swiss Alps for your stay. The landscapes would be breathtaking and there are so many activities to do in this region: skiing, walking, enjoying world known spas, night skiing, eating traditional winter meals and other activities. This is definitely something to do if you love the mountains. If you are looking for a more unusual destination, you could try spending your winter holidays skiing in Japan or Australia.
Paradise islands trip
If you prefer the sun and being tanned than the deep snow, you could have a luxurious trip to a paradise island. The calm, clear sea water, exotic dishes, luxurious resorts, perfect weather, this is what awaits you if you choose to have a luxurious stay in one of the best paradise islands in the world. You could choose Seychelles, Maldives, Hawaii, Corsica, Indonesia and others. There are a lot of different possibilities. You could choose between luxurious hotels, resorts or more traditional stay. Moreover there are a lot of different activities that you can do such as exploring, sports, sunset spots, scuba diving, skydiving, snorkelling and others.
Tourism in Europe
Finally, you could book a luxurious trip in Europe. There are such different places and cultures in Europe that it would be an incredible experience. You could decide to visit London, then the most luxurious city of all: Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Greece and others. As for the world tour, renting a private jet could be a great idea in order to have an unforgettable experience and optimise your trips. Also, there are a lot of very prestigious hotels in Europe that are worth trying. Moreover, the variety of landscapes, cultures and ways of living in the same continent is something to see.
What to do when you get there
Traveling for luxury can be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. There are many ways to get the most out of your trip without breaking the bank. Here are some ideas to help make your luxury travel experience extraordinary:
- Plan your trip well in advance. This gives you time to do your research and find the best deals. It’s also important to factor in the cost of flights, car rentals, and hotels.
- Consider using a travel agent or online travel hub. These professionals can help you plan your trip and find the best deals. They can also help you book flights, hotels, and car rentals in advance.
- Take advantage of airfare bargain hunting websites. These websites allow you to compare rates on different airlines and find the cheapest tickets available. It’s important to remember that not all airline tickets are created equal – make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
- Rent a car instead of using public transportation whenever possible. This will allow you to explore more destinations on your trip and save money on transportation costs. Make sure to research different rental companies in advance so that you get the best deal possible
- Stay in luxury resorts when possible. These resorts offer excellent facilities and amenities, and they’re often cheaper than other hotels. Make sure to compare different resort options before making a decision.
There are many other luxurious trip ideas that are possible. You could also decide to visit a new continent where you have never been, a luxury safari trip, Kilimandjaro ascension etc. You should start looking ahead for trips as we can now more or less travel in the entire world again after 2 complicated years.