Many people want teeth veneers but are afraid of how much they cost. At Dentakay Dental Clinic, we know the cheapest place to get veneers is in Turkey. Here is a guide on which veneers are available and how much they cost in Turkey, the UK, and the US.
Can Anyone Get Teeth Veneers?
People often believe you need to have dental problems to get teeth veneers. However, anybody who wants to get teeth veneers can speak to their dentist. Whether dental veneers will be the best option for you, your dentist will help you determine.
While there are people who get dental veneers simply for a drop-dead gorgeous smile, dental veneers are typically for people with dental problems. Dental veneers can solve common problems, including stained, cracked, and chipped teeth. Dental veneers can also help narrow teeth.
What Are the Options for Teeth Veneers?
For permanent dental veneers, you have three options. These options include:
- Composite veneers
- Porcelain veneers and;
If you don’t want permanent veneers, you can opt for pop-on veneers. These veneers don’t offer the same benefits as permanent veneers in terms of a natural smile, durability, and longevity. However, they are much cheaper, you don’t need to do a procedure, and you don’t have to commit to veneers.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are made from a thin egg-shell material, and they’re the most adored choice for dental veneers. When you see celebrities and their pearly white smiles, this is often thanks to the work of porcelain veneers.
How Long Does it Take to Get Porcelain Veneers?
You need two dentist visits to get porcelain veneers. In these visits, your dentist will prep your teeth to take the veneers and measure your mouth (if you’re getting a full set) so the lab can construct your set of porcelain veneers.
This should take several hours for each visit. But you won’t get your porcelain veneers at the end of the last visit. The lab needs time to construct these veneers. They may need a few weeks to complete this. While you wait, your dentist may give you pop-on veneers if your teeth are badly damaged.
What Are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
The benefits of getting porcelain veneers include:
- They last for a very long time
- Nobody would think it’s not your natural teeth
- If you get a full set, it’s perfectly fitted to your mouth
- They don’t stain easily
- Porcelain veneers are durable
- The procedure isn’t painful, and it’s much less invasive than dental crowns.
What Are The Disadvantages of Porcelain Veneers?
If you want to get porcelain veneers, consider these cons first:
- You can reverse the procedure for porcelain veneers
- They can get scratched
- If you have badly damaged teeth, porcelain veneers won’t make much of a difference.
- They’re expensive to get
- If you get your veneers in a different country, you need to be willing to stay for a while.
How Long Do Porcelain Veneers Last?
Depending on how well you take care of them, you can have your porcelain veneers for between 10 and 30 years.
What Are Composite Veneers?
Composite veneers are dental veneers made from composite resin. Your dentist will apply the composite to the surface of your teeth to sculpt them into shape and cover up any dental irregularities.
How Long Does it Take to Get Composite Veneers?
Getting composite veneers is a quick procedure, and it will take you no longer than one dentist visit. After the process, you don’t have to wait for your veneers like with porcelain veneers. You’ll leave with your new veneers on the same day!
What Are the Benefits of Composite Veneers?
Many people like composite veneers because:
- They’re cheaper than porcelain veneers
- The procedure isn’t lengthy or invasive
- Composite veneers are great for covering up stained teeth
- They are easier and cheaper to repair compared to porcelain veneers
What Are The Disadvantages of Composite Veneers?
Composite veneers do have a few drawbacks to consider, and these are:
- They stain after awhile
- They don’t last almost as long as porcelain veneers
- The material (composite resin) isn’t solid, so it may chip every so often
- You’ll need to get these veneers repaired and replaced frequently
How Long Do Composite Veneers Last?
Composite veneers endure between 5 and 7 years. This is much shorter than porcelain veneers, so you’ll need to replace them.
What Are Lumineers?
Lumineers are an excellent option for porcelain veneers. They’re pretty much made up of similar material, except lumineers are more lightweight, which can be both an advantage and a disadvantage.
How Long Does it Take to Get Lumineers?
Like porcelain veneers, lumineers require two dentist visits. You will also need to wait a few weeks before getting your full set of lumineers. The only main difference is that the second dentist visit for lumineers is much shorter than for porcelain veneers.
What Are the Benefits of Lumineers?
If you want lumineers, these are the advantages:
- They cause much less tooth sensitivity compared to other veneers
- Lumineers are an excellent solution for tooth discoloration
- Lumineers enhance your smile while keeping it natural
- Dentists can remove lumineers from your teeth
What Are The Disadvantages of Lumineers?
Here are some cons of lumineers you should know:
- They can be very costly
- Lumineers aren’t the best solution for badly damaged teeth
- They don’t last long as porcelain veneers
- The material lumineers are made from aren’t as durable as porcelain veneers
How Long Do Lumineers Last?
You can have lumineers for between 10 and 20 years.
How Much do Teeth Veneers Cost in Turkey?
- Porcelain Veneers: In Turkey, porcelain veneers cost between $150 and $300 for every tooth.
- Composite Veneers: If you want composite veneers in Turkey, prepare to pay between $100 and $240 per tooth in Turkey.
- Lumineers: $350 to $550 for every tooth is what it costs to get lumineers in Turkey.
How Much do Teeth Veneers Cost in the UK?
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers cost between $900 and $1200 in the UK for every tooth.
- Composite Veneers: Composite veneers are $360 to $650 for every tooth.
- Lumineers: You’ll pay between $800 and $1000 per tooth for lumineers.
How Much do Teeth Veneers Cost in the US?
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers in the US cost a jaw-dropping $1500 to $1700 for every tooth.
- Composite Veneers: You’ll pay between $800 and $950 per tooth for composite veneers in the US.
- Lumineers: Lumineers cost between $800 and $2000 for every tooth.
Getting veneers can become expensive, depending on where you choose to get them and which veneers you want. Turkey is the cheapest place to get veneers, and you can speak to your dentist about which veneers will be best for your needs and budget.