In 2017, the news about the establishment of Bamboo Airways created great attention in the international community. Bamboo Airways has the mission to connect tourist lands on the S-shaped piece of land and to raise the image of the country and people of Vietnam on the international map. In early 2019, Vietnam Aviation Administration officially granted an Air Operator Certificate (AOC), to Bamboo Airways, which officially brought the airline into operation and allowed the company to spread its wings and begin their journey into Vietnam’s aviation market.
– With the desire to get Vietnamese people and foreign tourists the best service, Bamboo Airways offer flexible ticket policies, including the Bamboo Eco, Bamboo Plus, and Bamboo Business.
– These are the types of tickets you can buy:
- Bamboo Eco – this is perfect for the budget conscious travelers. This type of ticket removes baggage fees and other services making it easier for you to save money. If you need to bring luggage, you will be able to do that later on for a small fee. You will need to pay for the ticket right away.
- Bamboo Plus – for those who want to have flexibility in their travel, Bamboo Plus takes care of the luggage, there are multiple payment methods, and you will be able to change the names on the tickets. You can pay right away, as well as pay later.
- Bamboo Business – for the people having business trips, the business class offers flight and date change, as well as seat assignment. Like the Bamboo Plus class, you can pay right away and later.
– Each class allows you to bring carry-on bags on the plane; however, it cannot exceed 7 kilograms. Keep in mind that the luggage brought on the plane needs to be small enough to be placed under the seat. Carry-on bags include laptops, women’s handbags, small backpack, cameras, baby food bags, duty-free good, etc.
– When it comes to checked baggage, for the Bamboo Eco class, you would be able to bring extra luggage if you pay an extra fee. For the Bamboo Plus class, you are able to bring luggage up to 20 kilograms, and for the Bamboo Business class, you are allowed to bring luggage up to 30 kilograms.
– Keep in mind that in the case the luggage exceeds the allowed amount it will be deposited and the passenger will be required to pay an extra service fee for the checked luggage. Also, it is restricted to bring fresh and frozen foods and liquids onto the plane.
– In case of your luggage being damaged or lost, you should immediately contact the ground service in order for them to help you.
Bamboo Airways’ Fleet
– This airline offers two types of planes, the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner and the Airbus A321NEO. The Boeing 787-9 is the newest and the most modern generation of a wide-bodied aircraft from Boeing. This model is made from high-quality materials, which makes it safer, more fuel-efficient, and friendlier to the environment. The Airbus A321NEO was recently purchased by Bamboo Airway for short-haul trips, in order to provide more efficient and convenient services.
Booking a ticket
– It is quite easy to reserve a ticket with this airline. Here is a step-by-step explanation. Start by visiting the Bamboo Airline company. Choose the destination, ticket type, departure date, return date, and the number of passengers. Once you have inputted the information, a price table will be displayed. Here you can select the ticket class that suits your budget. When finished, you will get a full summary of the total cost of the flight, including taxes and fees. You will be required to fill in the passenger information, the tabs marked with a * are required field, so in order to continue, you will need to fill everything in. You will be able to choose additional options for your flight, like preferred seats of purchase additional luggage. Once you have everything done, you will need to confirm your reservation
– After successful booking, Bamboo Airways system will send you an e-ticket to your registered email.
– The logo of Bamboo Airways represents several things. The green represents youth and life, the dark blue represents the connection with the FLC Group, and the light blue is the symbol of spirit and commitment to hospitality.
– With everything above, you can rest assured that Bamboo Airways wishes to bring the most wonderful experiences to their customers.