Since its inception in 2016, Escape from Tarkov has emerged as one of the leading video games of 2020. It is the most streamed video game on the platform surpassing giants like Fortnite and PUBG. This game made by the Russian developer team, Battle state games is quite popular among the top streamers across Twitch. This survival game is known as the toughest combat game of the present time. Learn more here to purchase Escape from Tarkov boost facilities and carry facilities for the game. In the following article, we will understand the trends that all Escape from Tarkov players must follow.
- Gearing up: As the game starts, the character that you portray in it is named PMC. This character’s main aim is to raid a specific location. So, every player must prepare for the raid by gearing up PMC. Put on the proper armour, helmet, uniform, medications, etc. Once you are all set up, choose a location for the raid. You can select one of the seven options to enter.
- Escaping hostility: Each location has some unfriendly raiders. Your team that comprises 5 to 10 other PMC’s must be careful with these raiders. A regular raid lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- The main objective: The primary aim of the game is to collect looted items during a raid. Every PMC must explore a particular area and search for the articles. Each item might be available hidden somewhere, for instance, if an item is behind a specific door, you must find its entry first to make an entry.
- Competing with others: Other teams and PMC’s will be in a constant battle with you. You will have to kill them while they try to execute you. Once you kill a person in the game, you can loot his belongings also. If someone defeats your PMC, then you will lose all the items that you earned. You will have to heal yourself before entering the next raid. Your final goal is to find an exit point on the map.
- Unique modifications: In EFT, you can awesomely modify your guns. As per many players, the options available for change in EFT are far superior to its counterparts. You get mind-blowing upgrades and can exchange your winnings in return of items. The game allows you to receive the maximum gaming experience possible.
- Wiping of characters: Since its introduction, EFT has undergone certain wipeouts. The recent one happened almost a month ago. The game, as you might have understood by now, is based on looting. A wipeout means that you will have to give way all your loot; this happens with all the members of the game. You will have to redo some of the quests also. With every wipeout, the quests also undergo some changes. Players always find something new in the game after a wipe.
- Introduction of new maps: So far, the maps that you saw on Escape from Tarkov, featured areas like a forest, industries, villages, etc. But, with the introduction of a new layout, you will be able to experience a big urban city.
- This modification is the most significant change in the game that took place in 2020. You now will be able to perform loot in a realistic city setup. You can explore buildings and markets. This introduction is the biggest so far, and the new map is quite lavish in size.
- No female characters: A point that plenty of gamers objected to since the introduction of EFT, is that there is no female character in the game. The game based in Russia has some compelling features and aspects that intrigue players around the world. But, the creators have clarified that they are not willing to include female characters in the video game. As per the creator, the storyline does not allow the introduction of a female player. The game is based on a fictional conflict between the military. Also, they have suggested that they are not willing to undergo the process of heavy animations and editing that is needed to create new characters.
- Sudden popularity on Twitch: Just like any other simulation game, Escape from Tarkov has also intrigued the minds of gamers. After years of its release, it is gaining popularity on streaming platforms like Twitch. It had a mere thirty thousand viewers initially last year. But, by this year’s January, EFT garnered over three hundred thousand viewers. There are many reasons behind this sudden fame. The players receive some amount in their loot for watching a live stream of the game. This popularity made the game spread like wildfire. People agreed that the game is fun to play. Many players think that they missed out on an opportunity by not getting introduced to this game earlier.
- 11. Post Covid era: During the pandemic that we all are going through, many video games have gained popularity. Escape from Tarkov is also one of them. The year 2020 has made people stay in their homes. To curb the sadness and to divert the mind, many people are attracted to video games. Some prefer only watching the streams. But, once you start watching a stream, you feel like being a part of the gameplay. Escape from Tarkov has seen a significant rise in its players, especially this year.
Escape from Tarkov’s starting cost is USD 50. Some of the gamers might find it on the higher side as the game is available in beta version. Also, you can purchase various limited-edition versions for different prices. You can buy all these versions from its official website. After you buy the game, you will also receive some bonus items. These items vary with the edition of the game you purchase. For instance, with the standard version of Escape from Tarkov, you will get additional souvenirs such as a set of six bandages, 150 pistol ammo, three bottles of water and three Makarov pistols, to name a few.