If you don’t know who this is, there is a possibility that you have been living under a rock for over a decade. But if someone really doesn’t know who this is, we are going to tell you, or just refresh your memory.
Eminem is an American rapper and a record producer. He is also an actor. His real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III, and he was born on October 17, 1972. He was born in St. Joseph, Missouri.
His life wasn’t always easy and nice, he had a very difficult childhood. But that’s one of the things that inspired him to work.
He is now one of the most popular rappers and he was the best-selling artist of the early 21st century.
His first album, called The Slim Shady LP, was launched in early 1999. No one knew this then, but the album became multi-platinum and it won four MTV Video Music Awards, and even two Grammy Awards.
Just one year after he released another album called The Marshall Mathers LP. And this album was also very successful it became the fastest ever selling album in rap history.
Two years after that album he showed the world that he is also good at acting. He released, now the hit movie, 8 miles. The movie was autobiographical, and it focused on his life and the struggles that he had in Detroit. And how he managed to fight against stereotypes and how he became popular on the rap scene. The movie was so good that both critics and fans loved it.
The album called Recovery was released in 2010, and it won Eminem a Grammy award. This is another autobiographical project that Eminem did, but this time it was about his addiction and how hard he tried to fight it.
Eminem is still very successful and he is even one of the richest rappers out there. His net worth is estimated to be an astonishing $190 million. But we are not here to talk about his money.
We are here to inspire you, and what’s a better way to inspire than with the quotes of a great artist like Eminem. Someone who had nothing, someone who struggled a lot, but managed to leave all of that behind and managed to fight with addiction. And he managed to become the most successful rapper in the world.
If you need a push in your life and you need a little bit of motivation, these quotes will help you for sure. Just keep reading.
1. “But music is a reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail.”
3. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.”
4. “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.”
5. “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.”
7. “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.”
8. “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.”
9. “I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it.”
11. “If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.”
12. “Don’t let them say you ain’t beautiful. They can all get fu#ked just stay true to you.”
13. “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.”
15. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.”
16. “A normal life is boring.”
17. “Thanks, cuz your hate is what gave me this strength.”
19. “I was poor white trash, no glitter, no glamour, but I’m not ashamed of anything.”
20. “Sporadic thoughts will pop into my head and I’ll have to go write something down, and the next thing you know I’ve written a whole song in an hour.”