When you start working out it is new and therefore it is fun. However, it can quickly become quite mundane as you repeat exercises over and over. Going to the gym eventually becomes tough and you start by skipping days and eventually, you quit. But not if you are Dwayne Johnson.
The Rock knows what it takes to sculpture your body and working out with him would be heaven. He would push you to the limits because he has done it. In case you need motivation, here are ten quotes from Dwayne Johnson, the Fast and Furious star and a former WWE wrestler.
10. “Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness’, it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.”
9. “Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.”
8. “I like to use the hard times in the past, to motivate me today.”
7. “The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic and above all else. Chase your greatness.”
6. “Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and we control both.”
5. “All of the men I knew who had achieved success were all men of great physical stature. And I knew that they all got that way through sweat equity — putting callouses on their hands.”
4. “It’s simple. Do it.”
3. “When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, ‘Why me?’ Just say, ‘Try me.’”
2. “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.”
1. “With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains.”
It looks like you are ready to put in work!