Children are the greatest joy in a family. It is real happiness to see them grow and develop into a mature person who will make you happy and proud in the future. It is also a real challenge to be a child today. It’s a challenge because there are so many things to learn to say ‘Yes, I’m an adult and I can do this myself at the end of the day. It’s a nice sentence that young people can say when they develop and grow up, and adults can hear it. But until that happens, a period of work passes on the development of personality and skills.
Above all, education comes first. Formal education is a priority for every young person. It’s important for his future, but also partly for his skills. Then development is also an approach in which children and when they grow up teenagers learn some things that belong to non-formal education. It can be one of the many sports that he will do professionally or semi-professionally, it can be a foreign language, a musical instrument, a professional skill that will be highly valued in the future, a course in a field, or training from a driving school for a car. Yes, and this is a kind of benefit that will be of great benefit to young people in the future and it is important to train them to know how to drive a car.
Changes have been made in much of the world. These changes refer primarily to the traffic regulation and the age limit that the candidate needs to have to be able to attend classes in a driving school. In much of the world (perhaps 80% of countries around the world) the age limit for learning to drive a car has been lowered from 18 or 21 to 16 years. This means that any teenager over the age of 16 can start car lessons. But there are some limitations. They usually refer to the candidate being an exemplary student, having success in school, and being able to attend car lessons according to medical examinations. This is followed by the most exciting period which includes polygon classes, theory classes, driving in a populated area (city, suburban area, and on the highway), theory tests, taking exercises in a test site, and finally taking a ride in a city environment in front of a special commission that evaluates. Once all this is done, the candidate is ready to drive and get a driver’s license. Then there is a very important task that is set before the parents, and that is to choose a suitable vehicle for your child and to provide all the safety features that a vehicle should have. Today that is exactly our topic of conversation. Today we will present you the top 10 most important safety features for teen drivers that need to be met for the safety of the young driver. Let’s get started!
- Functional lights – it is very important for a vehicle driven by a novice driver to have proper and functional lights. It is very important that the person driving the vehicle can see everything in front of them, can give a signal, and have no problem or difficulty while driving the vehicle.
- Correct whole car mirrors – as we all know, a car can have three mirrors (one on the door and one inside the vehicle) and two auxiliaries (usually on the door). They are very important to drive safely in traffic, so pay special attention when preparing the vehicle for a young and new driver.
- Correct brakes – according to experts from Finz & Finz, P.C. Brakes are the most important thing for the safety of a vehicle and those who drive and drive in it. It is necessary to pay special attention to their correctness, to their reactivity which is important in unpredictable moments.
- Warning sensors in operation – it is important that the vehicle has warning sensors that are in operation and that can at any time give a signal, sound or some other warning activity so that the young driver can respond and heed the warning or be corrects in the management of the vehicle.
- Car safety camera – it is very important to place a traffic safety camera in the area near the mirror inside the car. This will record all the injustices that potentially threaten the driver or unwanted accidents, etc. This way the vehicle will be completely and safely.
- Safe tires that have enough pressure in them – it is necessary to pay special attention to the car tires. They need to have a sufficiently high pressure that differs if the vehicle has a maximum of 2 passengers or up to 5 passengers. It is, therefore, necessary to regulate it.
- Parking system – for a novice driver it is especially important to have a functional parking system in the vehicle. It is perhaps the most difficult task a teenager who has just obtained his driver’s license and is having his first attempts at parking can have.
- Monitor that is correct and gives all warnings on time – the monitor in front of the driver must always be correct and give all possible information that the driver needs. This is especially important when there is a young person behind the wheel who must pay attention to every detail while driving.
- First aid kit – although this is not one of the functions in the car or it is not an important steering aid, we would still emphasize how important it is to have a first aid kit in the vehicle in the event of a minor injury or an accident occurred.
- Proper seat belts – lastly make sure the car has proper seat belts which are mandatory when driving the vehicle. It is necessary for everyone in the car to have them installed to protect themselves from unpredictable braking or unpredictable events that may occur while driving.
Dear parents and teenagers, when choosing a car, choose safety, and when choosing safety, make sure that all these details are met to be safe in traffic. We wish you a careful and safe ride!