The Cisco CCIE Corporate Infrastructure certification is the highest level of enterprise networking certification. It verifies a person’s understanding of complicated corporate networks and demonstrates that you can solve problems with enterprise infrastructure. If you have this certification, it implies you have all of the necessary expertise in the area and may select whatever firm you want to work. But what are the original benefits of owning such a valuable badge?
A few advantages of having certification as a CCIE
CCIE Certifications are the highest level of certification in the Cisco enterprise model, and candidates who get them gain abilities that will benefit them throughout their networking careers. According to its stringent standards and criteria, it is one of the most challenging qualifications to obtain. This badge takes a significant deal of effort, as seen by the numerous rewards it offers. These are some of them:
- The bearers of the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification are considered leaders in enterprise networking in the IT sector.
- There is a need for more qualified professionals in the IT industry, so those who have earned their certifications may expect a wide range of job opportunities.
- It is proof of the bearers’ extensive SPOTO CCIE Enterprise training and theoretical understanding, such as https://cciedump.spoto.net/.
This certificate establishes a person as one of the most knowledgeable specialists in the field of networking.
- In the networking industry and the IT sector as massive, the high-level rank of this badge corresponds to a high compensation.
What is the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Certification Process?
The qualifying examination and the practical lab exam get required to become a CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certified expert.
Learn more about the Qualifying Examination
ENCOR 350-401, commonly known as Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies, is the required test. This test is 120 minutes long and assesses the candidate’s ability to deploy essential corporate network technologies.
This section assesses the candidate’s ability to comprehend fundamental Python components, build a valid JSON encoded file, describe high-level concepts and advantages of a data modeling language, and describe APIs, among other things.
It examines the applicant’s understanding of how to configure and check the device’s security features and the security of REST APIs, for example.
Assurance of the network
It includes utilizing debugs, traceroute, ping, and other tools to troubleshoot network issues. Other subtopics include Syslog-based device monitoring, flexible NetFlow setup and verification, and others.
What about the lab examination?
The second level of the certification is the Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure version 1.0 Lab Exam. This 8-hour hands-on exam assesses your knowledge of enterprise networks, covering design, implementation, optimization, and operation. It covers numerous subjects, including software-defined infrastructure, infrastructure automation and programmability, network infrastructure, infrastructure security and services, and transportation technologies and solutions, just like the Cisco 350-401 exam. The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure credential, which comes with a unique CCIE number, is awarded to candidates who pass this test.
Two-phases of certification
Let’s look at the specifics of these two phases that you must complete to earn the expert-level certificate.
The Cisco 350-401 exam is a 120-minute test that leads to the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, CCNP Enterprise, CCIE Enterprise Wireless, and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core certifications. This test intends to assess your knowledge and abilities in essential business network technologies implementation such as automation, security, dual-stack architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, and network assurance. Cisco suggests taking an instructor-led training course to assist candidates in improving their test topic knowledge.
The following are the subjects covered by the 350-401 ENCOR exam:
- 15% of the budget gets allocated to architecture;
- Infrastructure accounts for about 30% of the budget;
- 20 percent security;
- Assurance of the network: 10%;
- Ten percent virtualization; ten percent virtualization; ten percent virtualization;
- Ten percent15% of the work is automated.
- The Cisco 350-401 test gets offered in two languages: English and Japanese. It is necessary to register for it using the Pearson VUE portal.
Exam in the Laboratory
The practical exam is the second stage in acquiring the Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure credential. This 8-hour test concentrates on complex corporate networks and their end-to-end lifespan. Candidates must develop, run, optimize, and implement dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) solutions for these networks. During the test, they must also program and automate the network. The following are the subjects included in the test content:
- Infrastructure for the network: 30%;
- Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI) accounts for 25% of the total.
- Transportation Technologies and Solutions: 15%;
- Infrastructure Security and Services: 15%
- 15% infrastructure automation and programmability
Before taking this exam, make sure you understand all of them. Test takers can use a variety of resources to study for the exam. You may also look around on the internet for some more practical preparation materials. There is a wide range of them to choose from, so you may select the one you prefer. However, be wary of visiting a website that engages in fraudulent activity.
This expert-level certificate has a three-year validity period, and you must recertify before it expires. You can recertify bypassing the relevant examinations, completing Cisco Continuing Education activities, or a combination of the two.
You must pass any expert-level test or one of the CCNA Exams to recertify using the first choice. You can also choose between taking any three professional concentration examinations or passing one technology core exam with any concentration exam. You must acquire 120 Cisco Continuing Education credits to recertify by attending Cisco Live training events, completing online courses, or attending instructor-led SPOTO CCIE Enterprise training.
You can choose one of the following alternatives to combine both selections:
- Obtain 40 continuing education credits and pass one technical core test.
- Obtain 40 continuing education credits and pass two professional focus examinations of your choosing.
- Pass any professional specialization test and earn 80 CE credits.
The Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certificate is an expert-level certification that might be difficult to achieve if not fully prepare. With this certificate, individuals can apply for a variety of senior networking positions. As a result, devote all of your time and effort to the preparation process to obtain the certification you deserve.