Although a lot of individuals didn’t experience true bad hair days, the rest of us did. In fact, it is a reality for a lot of people and they constantly need to roll, dye, or style their locks, which can actually hurt your strands. And, in order to avoid such problems, you could opt for wearing wigs.
However, when you type in ‘wigs’ in the search bar, you might end up being completely confused and overwhelmed by the number of options you can choose from. From artificial wigs to the units created from actual human hair, you probably do not know what you should get, nor what is suitable for you.
And, if you got yourself in such a situation, do not worry, this article could be capable of assisting you. The text below is going to feature some of the best, high-quality wigs that you could purchase for yourself, as well as somethings that you may need to consider before buying a wig. Let’s take a closer look:
1. Lace Wigs
These pieces are created on full-sized caps, however, they also include urethane strips in order to stick n the adhesives. If you look at all the other options, you’ll see that they are easily styled, brushed, and/or parted in any way that you wish. Although this option is a little bit more costly than the traditional wigs, they will turn out to be a great investment since they often last longer and are more versatile than other options.
2. Wigs Made From Human Hair
Now, you could be looking for something that is really realistic, and if so, you could consider getting one that was made from authentic human hair – which is the main reason why they tend to be more pricey than some of the other options you have. If you want to have longer locks from time to time or if you desire to change your hairstyle often, this wig type might be best for you, especially since you’ll be able to completely customize it to your desires.
Before we write anything else about this option it is first worth mentioning that a hairpiece does not cover your entire head, instead, it actually improves your natural locks! Basically, they will allow you to style it in any way that you want, and if you are a male suffering from hair loss, you might find them perfect for covering it. The three most common types that you can choose are banana comb, claw clip, as well as drawstring attachment hairpieces.
4. Lace-Front Wigs
As you might have guessed, this option is can be laced only in the front part of the unit. The rest of it is a little bit thicker and you might notice that there are a few clips sewn into it in order for the wig to stay in place while you are wearing and doing a wide range of things with it. Since they are manufactured from a material that is completely durable, you don’t need to worry about them tearing or ripping. There are various online stores such as KlaiyiHair, hence, make sure that you check them out to see what you can purchase.
5. Monofilament Wigs
Do you which to purchase something that looks completely natural and that can be easily styled? A monofilament wig might be the thing you are searching for. With this option, you’ll get a wig that is manufactured from either a nylon micro mesh or polyester, and each and every strand is added by hand! Since they are mostly made from durable materials and by hand, you should know that it might not suit you, especially since you might be on a tight budget.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Wig
Before you choose the first wig that comes up in your search bar, there are a few things that you might want to consider, especially since they can allow you to decide better. Some of those things you might want to consider include:
- The Hair Type – the very first thing that you should consider is whether you want synthetic or human hair. As mentioned earlier, synthetic and machine-made wigs are less expensive, however, it cannot be dyed. On the other hand, wigs made from real hair can be dyed and styled as you wish, but, they also tend to be more valuable.
- The Color – next, think about the color you want. If you opt for buying an artificial wig, you should consider the color carefully since you won’t be able to change it. However, if you buy a wig that is manufactured from real hair, then you don’t need to worry as much since you can completely change it if you want it.
- The Size – another important consideration is the size. You do not want to get one that is too small since it could cause various problems, including headaches and inflammation. Choosing one that is too large will cause it to move while you are wearing it – which is something you do not want to happen. Hence, consider what size is appropriate for your head.
- The Length – generally speaking, shorter wigs are less annoying to wear, but, longer ones are interesting and fun, especially if you had never had long hair before. Both of the options have their benefits and drawbacks, which is why you have to think carefully about the length you opt for.
As you were able to learn, there is actually a wide range of wig types than you can choose to purchase for yourself. The ones mentioned in the list are some of the best ones you could purchase for yourself, especially since they are more durable, which means that they will be worth the money that you will be paying for them.
So, now that you know what you can and most likely should choose to purchase, you should not waste any more time. Instead, you might want to start browsing both physical and online businesses in order to find a wig that will suit your requirements, needs, as well as your budget.