You can’t be a prosperous businessman these days if it takes ages to complete the whole trading cycle. Sometimes it’s a good idea to autopilot some of the processes in your company. In this case, it won’t be long until new business leads are generated.
What Is Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation is the use of software and tools that increase sales. Automation of these activities can improve campaign efficiency by automatically collecting and processing information about sales leads. It eliminates tedious and time-consuming tasks such as manually entering and analyzing data. It also helps to make your outreach more solid and well-planned. We know how to optimize business flows and avoid painful mistakes in the process.
Marketing automation software analyses data about potential customers. This includes their demographic factors, past activities on websites, and any other relevant information. The program then prepares offers and sends content to targeted customers by email. Marketing automation software can integrate with CRM and ERP systems.
Marketing Automation: Perks to Grip
Marketing automation has already been acknowledged by many entrepreneurs. According to research, automation technologies are the most favored trend. Today, there are many tools that can simplify the lives of business owners. It is easier for a B2B lead generation company to increase sales, revenue, acquire and keep customers with the help of modern solutions. It is also easier to manage cross-posting campaigns and social media files, as well as complete other tasks.
Marketing automation allows you to analyze your users and identify qualified leads. Then, it triggers specific patterns based on that data. It also helps to sort things out when it comes to B2B appointment setting services. Besides, you can create personalized content that is both engaging and memorable for your customers using the most modern technology. The campaign statistics can be viewed immediately to see which campaigns were successful. Automating your campaigns will allow you to save time, and make use of fewer resources. Thus, it becomes more convenient to satisfy the needs of a company for b2b lead generation.
Marketing Automation and Sales: The Stages
Marketing automation is a complicated task. These are the steps that you are recommended to follow to achieve the best results in b2b online lead generation when it comes to a customer lifecycle issue.
- Collect the data concerning your customers. When a customer inputs his email, the automated system can create a special card or profile of this particular buyer. The task is to fill this card with information (full name, date of birth, address, etc). Personalization of content boosts sales considerably. Use Google Forms or email questionnaires for this purpose.
- Submission and creation of content. Without great content, sales and marketing automation will not be possible. Through the content you create, you must convey professionalism to potential clients. You can enhance your strategy by sharing stunning case studies via social media. Advertising campaigns are not the only thing that can guarantee inbound traffic. There are many ways to get traffic. Every channel has its own software. Contextual advertising, Facebook Ads and contextual advertising are other sources of traffic and can perform as a perfect lead generator.
- Monitor the analytics of advertising campaigns. Make adjustments and use the right tools to analyze the metrics.
- Automate your email delivery. For this task, there is special software like Folderly which provides you with the best experience of email outreach. It makes sure your messages will be delivered to the actual prospects who are truly interested in what you have to offer them. The software also has an integrated spam checker to avoid unwanted messages for your own email address.
Automation might sound a bit complex and expensive, however, all the investments will sooner or later pay off.
Where Can Marketing Automation Be Used?
All sales and marketing processes can be streamlined by using the most recent technology. This technology allows you to interact with customers on a personal level and saves time. Speaking about areas of implementation, they might be the following:
- lead generation campaigns
- lead nurturing campaigns;
- customer retention programs;
- cross-selling and upselling
- referral schemes;
- Even-based marketing
- Appointment setting tasks
Belkins can help to work out strategies of development for all of these areas. Find more information about each branch of business and possible ways to automate them, including the proper ways for boosting your email deliverability.
Steps to Automate Your B2B Marketing
It is essential to map your customer’s journey before you can set up automation workflows. This will allow you to cover every step from finding your brand to purchasing.
You should monitor your key metrics and set goals. This will help you determine the most profitable strategies for your business. These key criteria can help you save time and make it easier to implement changes.
You can create process visualizations. They are traditionally based on the marketing automation workflow. These can then be shared with your marketing or SDR team. This strategy will motivate and improve the productivity of your employees.
Provide database segmentation. It is important to categorize customer information. It is also crucial to think about who you want to reach and what they might purchase from you. This will allow you to organize and attract more customers. Always include an unsubscribe link for leads who wish to unsubscribe at anytime. Regularly clean out your email list by unengaging leads. This will help you to have higher engagement rates and better email delivery.
It is crucial to have a great content strategy. Create a content collection. You should ensure that you have engaging, relevant and interesting materials that can be used at all stages of your customer journey.
B2B marketing automation serves two purposes. It helps to make the workflow more convenient on the one hand and less time-consuming on the other hand. You should always look for ways to optimize the workflow for better engagement. This will serve as a solid foundation for further development online as well as offline. You now hopefully have the answer to your question “What is marketing automation and why is it so important?”. Make sure to follow our tips and share with us what goals in terms of automation you have already reached.